"This (form of drawing) can exercise your brain and teach you to work with what you have. This class is not a mere "see-and-draw" class, but instead it is an opportunity to reach your inner creative self and experience a new side of art each time you are in the classroom."
Middle School Student Evaluations of Enrichment Program
I felt comfortable working with the artist in my major.
I learned new, different and interesting things.
I am able to express my opinions, reactions, and responses.
I liked the way the day was organized.
Having five minors for two weeks each gives me a fair introduction to these disciplines.
Attending the program is worthwhile and enriching.
- Major- great teacher, fun and different projects exploring different kinds of art
- Working with people my age with similar interests is a rare treat and makes me feel like I can be myself
- More freedom; don’t have to wait for others to understand because everyone is smart
- More interesting to be taught how to think instead of what to thinks
- Sharing: I like to show people what I wrote
- Writing: we have interesting prompts
- Minors: we get to try everything
- Major- gave me a chance to improve my writing skills
- Major- entertaining while I learn
- Minors- got to learn new things in a fun way
- Mingling with other schools; making new friends
- Minors- always new and interesting
- Lunch (many responses)
- Pseudoscience because of the logic
- Watching other groups present- fantastic experience
- Major fun and learning (many responses)
- lunch: food and friends (many responses)
- major-fun and I like music
- meeting new people
- lunch to reflect on what has been done
- great food (many responses)
- I love this program
- Food class- get to eat
- Extremely enjoyable and fun manor
- Major- the most fun
- More freedom and get to be ourselves